RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

The Seven Witches (Story)

Go down 
+2
Noodle
2008sarah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

The Seven Witches (Story) Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Ella strode through the village. Her skirts billowing in the wind. She through herself flat on the ground, dirtying her skirts, in order to dodge a giant sheet of flame where she had just been standing. Dark brown knotted roots grew up through the ground as five large trees sprouted, growing into large trees equal to the size of ones that had been there for hundreds of years. They're large sinewy branches extended coiling and wrapping themselves trapping the great dark beast. The beast wreathed and shot gets of flames in all directions. A large grove of trees sprouted and formed a grove around Ella, as three large fire balls crashed into the grove of trees. Her skirts were singed and her hair had glowing embers in random places. She held her arm out stiffly and the branches around the great beast tightened. The great beast groaned and screeched into the night wind. Then the whole being burst into white flames turning the branches to ash, and also itself. The ash of the trees remained in an eerie pattern, but the ash from the great beast blew off mysteriously into the wind....

~↓~

~2008sarah

Last edited by 2008sarah on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayspot.rpg-board.net
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:16 pm

AMAZING.

I already read it too. XD

Can't wait for more~
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 3:55 pm

Chapter One~

"Isabelle!" screeched Lady Magrinnette. "Get up you useless, lazy, excuse for a young lady!" she again screeched in Isabella's face. "I said get up! Clean these floors..." Isabelle glanced at the gray tiled flooring, dark, sticky mud tracks from Lady Magrinnette's spoiled children were spotted all over the hallways and the dining room, or as Lady Magrinnette called it, "Great Hall,". Lady Magrinnette's voice faded to the back of her mind as she glanced out the stained glass window. It was raining. Isabelle loved the rain. Each drop stood out to her, it was like they each had a message for her, the same message that said greatness. She knew very well she should be out with the other young maidens splashing through the water puddles off to the market. But of course their mother's would just do the shopping. They would just stand around gossiping as young men eyed them and as they eyed the young men. It was almost time they courted so they were each looking for the best man. Isabelle knew she'd be laughing and gossiping just like the others, but she wasn't. She was instead the personal "maid" or slave was more like it of Lady Magrinnette. Lady Magrinnette was her godmother. Her parents had all died of sickness.Hmmph, Arn't I Cinderella? she thought recalling the old tale her mother had once told her. She was wakened from her daydream by a stinging blow Lady Magrinnette had layed on her cheek. "You silly girl! Listen! You are not to have breakfast until you clean all these mud tracks and clean my and my children's room." Isabelle sighed and got to her work...
~~~
Meanwhile,

Ella wakened. The edges of her skirts were black and singed. She swore harshly, it was nearly three hours after dawn. She quickly tramped through the dark green trees that bordered the village. When she was near enough she went around some houses and walked to hers. Lady Brenna stared from her porch at her as she slammed the door and entered her house. "Something a grown lady like me shouldn't be doing, eh?" she muttered darkly. But much more important things were happening, much, much more important. After all the dark beast had appeared last night, it had risen...

~~~

End of chapter one. :D Chapter two will be written eventually, I've got some nice ideas for it.
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 pm

That's amazing Sarah!

Serioulsy, how do you do it? xD
Back to top Go down
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 pm

It is amazing! Top any story Sarah!
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Vilaya stood laughing heartily with six or so young ladies. They were having a lovely time gossiping about the latest news. "Have you heard? Lady Brenna said she saw Lady Ella walk into her house all in a huff! With her skirts singed and stained, she even slammed the door! It looked like she'd slept all night outside with leaves and dirt falling out of her hair the whole way!" Several sniggers and giggles loudly issued from the young ladies, and one young man. He had only laughed at the way Drizzella's laugh had sounded. It was obvious he was madly in love with her, but she just turned up her nose and didn't even look at him. It was wrong, so very wrong. He was perfect for her, it was just her snooty mother had told her to marry someone richer. He laughed again, but Drizzella just glared at him and turned up her nose. Suddenly Vilaya felt angry, Drizella should love him. Without thinking she snapped her fingers. To her amazement Drizella suddenly turned around brushing a tear from her eye and flung her arms around him. Did I just do that? She snapped her fingers at a girl name Dayna. Dayna looked at the boy who had been admiring her and kissed him. A screech pierced the air as a girl named Lenneya screamed, "Witch! Vilaya! You are a witch!!!". Vilaya didn't know what to do, "What? No?". Lenneya screeched again, "Yes you are! I saw! GUARDS GUARDS! VILAYA IS A WITCH!" Vilaya only had one option; Run! And that, was very much what she did. She kicked off her heels and ran. She hopped a fence and slipped in some mud. She looked over her shoulder and saw one of the guards less then ten paces behind her. She scrambled up and continued running. By then four of the guards were catching up to her. Wait, If I am a witch, why not use my powers? She looked at one of the men and snapped her fingers. He stopped dead, and ran into the other direction calling out a girls name. Vilaya saw some large houses looming in front of her. "That's Lady Ella's house!" she muttered to herself. She threw and extra burst of speed and outdistanced the other guards. She turned sharply and hid behind the south side of the house. She heard the tramp of feet as the guards ran past the house. She quickly found an open window and hopped through it, landing on her knees in front of a surprised Lady Ella.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:51 pm

I read this, it is amazing!! I wish it could be a book!
Back to top Go down
2008sarah
Felina Gazawalzwen
Felina Gazawalzwen
2008sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Cecily wrote:
I read this, it is amazing!! I wish it could be a book!

Lol, I could publish it and pwn CP. He started writing his when he was 15. But I'm much younger. :D
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Dat is amazing!!!! I
Back to top Go down
Makkine
Dedicated Role Player
Makkine

Location : I'm a quantum particle, so I can't say. Traveling 76 fps, though.

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 7:25 pm

OMG HOW?!?!?!?
I write stories too, you might have read teh first chapter in FF, but this is.... this is just... wow. COuld YOu TEACH ME PLEAse PEASE ONEGAI PLEASE? No wait, first I'll make a writing guide so you can see how much ik? actually, I think I wil pubish my stroies here too... thanx for inspiring me soooo much!!!
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Ella stared at Vilya. "Trouble?" she ask without showing much surprise. Vilaya smiled a little foolishly. The loud clacking of guards rounding the south side of Lady ELla's house sounded. "No time to hide in another room, under my skirts." whispered Ella urgently. Vilaya hesitated, the guards foot steps sounded a few feet away. "Come on now, girl!" Vilaya squeezed her eyes shut and shot beneath Ella's large skirts, not a moment too soon. Ella quickly busied herself cleaning the window as the guards came into view. "Ma'am have you seen a young girl in pink skirts running this way?" one of them asked. "A young girl you say? I have not seen a thing!" replied Ella. One of the other guards, a tall dark haired man retorted, "But Cap'n I know she's here, I could have sworn she jumped through that window. "Foolishness! You should see the town healer for an eye checking." said Ella readily. "Steady on, Ma'am!" shouted a guard. "Why shout, dear sir. I'm standing not two feet away. I'm not deaf." answered Ella. "Cap'n permission to search the room?" asked the dark haired guard. "Wait James, she's a witch! She might turn you into a frog if you threaten her!" said the man, obviously the captain. "A witch? Sir, I beg your pardon!" said Ella, adopting an injured tone. "Pardon me Ma'am. I spoke hastily. We shall be on our way now." said the captain, and the three remaining guards marched off to continue their search. Ella clicked her heels together to signal Vilaya to come out. "Its stuff under there." Said Vilaya unhappily. "Quiet! Its not safe yet." said Ella. Vines sprouted around one of the bricks in the wall. Ella snapped her wrist and the block tumbled out. There was an odd crunch and grating noise as the entire wall swung out revealing a passage going down underground. Vilaya gasped, "You are a witch!" she cried."Sure something around that." replied Ella as they descended the step into a cavern with several other passages leading off it. "Tell me, why did you happen to come through my window at my feet today?" asked Ella. "I will only answer if you tell me how those vines pulled the brick out." Retorted Vilaya. "As you wish. My gift, or witch power as normal people call it, is to command earth. I'm guessing you were running because you discovered your gift. I can see it in you, its still blossoming, but I know you have it." Said Ella. "Well, your right I guess. But for a gift... I don't know. When I snap my fingers, the persons who I stare at just well fall in love..." said Vilaya hesitantly. "Ahh, you control emotions, or as some call it, your a love witch. I've been waiting for you, for a very long time now."

~♥️~

Sorry for the long wait!
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Nicey!! That's amazig! I want to write that well! XD
Back to top Go down
Songbreeze
*Rawr*
*Rawr*
Songbreeze

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:08 pm

~Chapter Four~
Vilaya blinked a few times, then sat down on a nearby stone. A witch? No... She couldn't be, but Lady Ella seemed so sure. Vilaya sighed deeply, "If I am a witch, at least I'm a love witch, not some nasty old death witch." she said. "The death witch was actually quite nice before Xamond took her." replied Ella. "Xamond?" asked Vilaya curiously. "Yes, Xamond. The dark beast." said Ella. Vilaya shuddered. "I thought that was just a myth," she said. "Yes, and I bet you thought witches were a myth too," Replied Ella sarcastically. Vilaya's eyes widened, "Does that mean there's fairies and flying horses?" she asked excitedly. Ella glanced at her, not bothering to answer. "Xamond, is a dark beast. He is a black dragon, a special one at that. His ancestors were the shadow demons. That allows him to drift unseen from the shadows and burn to ash without truly hurting himself." Vilaya gasped a little, "If he's invisible how could we fight him?" Ella Smiled, "Good, your smart. You can already see the world would be better off without him. As witches its our duty to protect the mortals from danger that Xamond would bestow on them. Along with our other gifts, we have the gifts of speech and sight. Those side with our enhanced hearing, and speed abilities. Let me explain, the gift of speech, allows us to speak in the witch language, used for complex spells and vows. When vowing in the speech, you cannot break a bond, unless you wish to pay the price of death. The only way you can be released of your bond, is if the one who you sweared it to, removes it, or dies. After a little bit of training, you will break the inner wall that blocks you from the speech, along with the right timing and age. The gift of sight, allows us to see things others do not. Like Xamond, to humans he is invisible except for when he wants to show himself. For us, we can see him at all times. The gift also lets us see details and things that blend in with our surroundings. Our enhanced hearing allows to hear fainter sounds. Its main properties are when you open your mind, allowing you to hear miles and miles away. Our speed allows us to be faster, mentally and physically. We can solve problems much faster then humans. We also can move much faster then them without spells. When we use spells we are like the wind. But for now lets just see what you can do." Ella tossed Vilaya a wooden carving that resembled a sword. Ella was also armed with one. She took on a fighting stance and took her first swing at Vilaya.
~~~

~↨~

Chapter five will feature Isabelle, and possibly a new character.
Back to top Go down
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Cool! Like it!
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 6:37 pm

Nice story! Keep up the good work! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Witches (Story)   The Seven Witches (Story) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seven Witches (Story)
Page 1 of 1