RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

The Search for the Sword of Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

The Search for the Sword of Light Empty
PostSubject: The Search for the Sword of Light   The Search for the Sword of Light EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:55 am

The Search for the Sword of Life
By: Miyeon
~Prologue~
I was a normal, regular girl. At least I thought I was. It all began when my best friend Saeko and I were in the forest. Strange things were happening every time we walked by an animal or some sort of plant. Animals would hide or run away, plants would turn black and die, and it was always quiet. Saeko and I find out why, and we go on an adventure for one quest: to search for the Sword of Life. We will meet new friends who will travel a long side us, train, and battle. We’ll all battle one of my strongest rivals – Chi. Get ready ‘cause the adventure starts here!
~Chapter 1 – Strangeness Occurs~
“Hurry up Saeko!” I, Yuki Hayashi shouted to my best friend while running in the forest.
“I’m trying! Don’t rush me!” She responded as she was panting and sweating like a dog. We finally stopped running and stood in front of a ware wolf.
“Saeko, do not move.” I whispered to her. She nodded her head and stood there absolutely still like a statue. The ware wolf slowly walked towards us, smelling to see if we were dangerous. Right when he sniffed me, he stopped sniffing and quickly ran away, whimpering.
“What was that about?” Saeko asked me, scratching her head.
“I have no clue.” I responded, mirroring her movements. We started walking again and talked about nothing but the wolf. Saeko and I walked near daisies and roses clustered near a bush. Saeko walked towards them with me following behind her. She picked one and smelled it, then handed it to me to smell to. But before I can even touch it, the poor rose just turned black and drooped.
“What is wrong with me?!” I shouted as I punched the tree, leaving a dent behind and sat down while slouching.
“Calm down Yuki.” Saeko calmly said to me. She gently picked a daisy and put it in my hair. It turned black, but we didn’t care. Saeko helped me up, and we started walking again.
“Thank you Saeko…” I said to her while walking. Then something stranger happened to me. The sky was shining with a bright yellow, and something was floating down to us.

I'll write the next chapters soon! And yes, I used Shine's character. XD
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Sword of Light   The Search for the Sword of Light EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:03 am

It's a good start! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Noodle
Role Play Legend
Noodle

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Sword of Light   The Search for the Sword of Light EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks bestie! :3
Back to top Go down
http://roleplayfort.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Sword of Light   The Search for the Sword of Light Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Sword of Light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlaySpot :: Off Topic :: Creations-
Jump to: