RolePlaySpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is ALL about roleplay! This really is the spot of it.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Ohaidare. We're makin' this place popular again. :]

5th Grade Tales

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat
Does my thumb look Spanish?
Cat

5th Grade Tales Empty
PostSubject: 5th Grade Tales   5th Grade Tales EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

All about my fifth grade tales. Soe true, some made up!^.^

Creating the group
It all started up in fourth grade. I hung out with Angelica and Britney. We were close. I thought that Alessondra and I would be close in 3rd and 4th grade. I played volleyball with Angelica and Britney. I was no good back then. We shared our fun together while I watched Alesondra, Kathleen, Carla, and Ninette playing together. They were the BFFAEAEFL. I wanted to join, but not that close.
Best
Friends
Forever
And
Ever
And
Ever
For
Life

They hada paper which they had to sign. Looking, they had rules. I knew they were close. Not as close as I was with them. I still kept my high expectations up. Later in the year, our seating arrangements changed. Surprised, it was me, Carla, Alessondra, and Kathleen. Plus Martin. We, not including Martin, hung out together a lot then. We helped eachother at school, help eahother. And eventually, I figured out they didn't have the BFFAEAEFL. We played volleyball together more. I loved how we were together. But it was mostly Alex (Alessondra), Kathleen, and I together more. Carla was with us too. Our group name came in the end of the year. The BACK group. I was the B there. It was exciting throughout the year. We shared our moments together. How much more can you ask for then friends? Which, brings me up to 5th grade. We gave Alex rides to school from then to now. Our group still together. Wonderful. We had our daily routine. Every day. Our group stayed together. But sometimes broke up.
Du end.
I felt like just sharing this. My life gets more interesting. Trust
Back to top Go down
Chryssie
Role Play Wizard
Chryssie

5th Grade Tales Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Grade Tales   5th Grade Tales EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:18 pm

kool story. xD R u gonna make more 5th grade tales? 0w0
Back to top Go down

5th Grade Tales
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RolePlaySpot :: Off Topic :: Creations-
Jump to: